Well, the first day of my new career hopefully began yesterday, I started classes! It's going to be amazing. I'm taking Basic Black and White Photography (with a 35 mm camera) and Introduction to Digital/Photo-shop. Its going to be very interesting switching back and forth between the two, but I thought if I was going to take this seriously I needed to go back to the basics and learn Basic Photography over again too. It sounds like I won't have any assignments for the first few weeks, but I'll be sure to post as soon as I do.
The sun came out today for the first time in what seems like weeks, well probably since my last post! I took Rufus for a nice long walk this morning, and brought my camera along...here are a few...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...