3.20 PINK!

Well its pretty ironic (or fate) that yesterdays word was pink.  I waiting until today to snap pics and post because we had our gender ultrasound this morning.  Our guts both said girl and we were correct!  We are having a little baby girl.  We couldn't be happier. We were of course going to be happy either way as long as our baby is healthy.  Everything looked great on the ultrasound so now its time to shop and decorate!  Rollie and I drove separate cars because he had to go to work, so I of course immediately went to Target and Old Navy, but I was too overwhelmed! Here are a few pics I snapped on my Iphone...girls clothes are just too darn cute!
Possiby nursery colors inspiration (sunset colors)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...