Well, after relaxing for a few weekends we were back on the road last weekend to San Fran again. Rollie and I were lucky enough to stay at the Hyatt in Union Square for free thanks to all of his built up points. Our view on the 32nd floor was amazing! We enjoyed our free happy hour and then headed out to dinner at Urban Tavern. I read about it on yelp, my favorite new obsession. The best way to describe it is fancy bar food, but really really good quality ingredients. We shared bacon tater tots, and a flat iron steak with homemade mac n cheese...everything was to die for! Probably top two steaks I've ever had and that's pretty much all I order when fine dining. We shared a bottle of 07 Fort Ross pinot nior...yum yum and finished the dinner off with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream from North Beach creamery, a local ice shop in the San Fran area. The following day we enjoyed breakfast with another great view at the hotel and then headed down to ATT park for the Giants game with The Downers, and Amy's family. They of course lost, I'm a curse to any of Rollie's sport teams, but it was a great day for a baseball game.
Now I'm off to Miami with my High School girls, my Mom comes next week, Mothers Day in Napa, and then down to LA for a wedding and my b'day! Crazy life we live but loving every second of it. Here are some pics from San Fran!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

Comparison