3.25 Ice Cream

We had a great double date last night.  We've been meaning to go to Petite Syrah for sometime now...our friends Meg and Adam frequent it often.  So we met up after work and grubbed down.  We all started with yummy fingerling potatoes with crispy parsley and an orange aioli...yum!  Rollie and I then both had the hanger steak (surprise I wanted red meat!) and it was cooked and seasoned perfectly.  We usually don't get dessert too often but they had some unique things on the menu so we opted for the deconstructed smore.  It wasn't great. It looked pretty but I would definitely not pay $8 for it again....but it worked for my 'ice cream' pic of the day.  It had both chocolate and oatmeal ice cream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

Comparison

In the thick of it