Too Long!









Wow, I can't believe its been over a month since I've posted anything. A lot has happened in a month. April and May were crazy. At the end of April I met my best girlfriends in Miami! We had such an amazing and relaxing time together catching up. My camera broke the first night, so pictures are hopefully coming soon from the girls!

The following week my mom came into town and we had the best 2 weeks together. The first weekend she was here, Rollie and I took both her and Janet to Napa for Mothers Day. We also took part of the day Sunday to look around Santa Rosa, because Rollie was offered a promotion to the area. We fell in love and have decided to move yet again! We see it as another part of our crazy adventurous life together!

After a great week with my mom here in Chico, we drove down to Laguna for time with my Aunt, a wedding, and my birthday BBQ. I'm being very brief, but its just been such a whirlwind.

We are so excited to see what the move has in store for us. I unfortunately have to look for a new job, but there already seems to be a lot of opportunity and I'm optimistic that something will come along shortly. Here are a few snapshots from the last month...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

Comparison