Girls Trip Day One, Pismo Beach

Last Monday I headed down to Pismo Beach to meet with the lovely ladies in my family!  It was 80 and sunny...so crazy for this time of year!  I got there a bit early so I checked into the Shore Cliff Best Western...one of the nicest Best Western's I've ever seen...the views were amazing!  I put my stuff in the room and headed down to the little boardwalk/hut in front of our room to snap some pictures.


A few minutes later my Mom, Grandma, Aunt Heidi and Aunt Sara arrived!  We settled in and grabbed some wine and headed back down by the water to watch the sunset.





After our little cocktail hour we headed to downtown Pismo for dinner, Sara and I had both read about Splash's Cafe, world best clam chowder bowls.  We all went for the clam chowder bread bowl and it was amazing!  After dinner we took a stroll to the end of the pier and then called it an early night.

Comments

  1. It looks like you all had a great time. You took some terrific pictures and you will all have those wonderful memories to sustain you while you are apart. The Pentiuk women are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comparison

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

In the thick of it