Wine barrels

I was lucky enough to score a free wine barrel from work about a month ago...and was also luck that once cut in two it fit in my car!  I knew I wanted to use them as end tables out on the deck...and now I want to more for the front patio...but that might have to wait until after harvest when I can score another used one.  Anyways, after bringing them home I realized that the furniture outside needed to be re-arranged a bit...I really like the way it looks now.   There is of course alot more that we want to do out on the deck but we've really been enjoying it during our home improvement 'break'.  Here are some before and after shots.
After shot with wine barrels and furniture moved around

Another after pic

One more
Before

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

Comparison