I'm back...but probably not for long

October is over and my energy is finally coming back.  To say that October in the wine industry is busy would be a huge understatement.  My days were long and exhausting so there hasn't been much time for blogging, decorating or home improvements.  November isn't going to slow down much either.  This past weekend one of our closest couple friends from LA came up to visit...but I'll have a whole post on that later.  For now here are a few pictures from one of our most recent wine tasting trips.  The first weekend of October Rollie and I headed into Napa to for some good old wine tasting.  Terra Valentine, Clif Family, Chappellet & Miner Family.

Cabernet coming in at Terra Valentine

Great views from Terra Valentine

Mansion at Terra Valentine

Pathway up to Chappellet


Views coming down the mountain

Vines changing color

More great views

Looking out from the patio at Miner Family

Three Palms Vineyard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

What year is it?!