Weekly Roundup

Last Sunday afternoon we had a few friends over for a casual bbq for Rollies birthday.
Monday I left work early and ran a ton of errands. Solo. It was very productive and nice.

Tuesday morning Lily and I snuggled in bed before heading to playgroup.  I also tried to let Lily feed herself with a spoon.
Playgroup was at Lyndsay & Alden's where Lily rode the backyard rollercoaster.

Wednesday Lily and I heard down to the city to meet 2 of my sorority sisters and their husbands for lunch and a little shopping.  Lily also got a really cute hat from the Downers trip to Ireland.

Thursday we tested out Lilys new Carseat on the way to daycare.


Friday & Saturday were absolute insane for me at work but Saturday we met up with my friends who were in town for a great dinner at Lucy in Yountville.  Melissa babysat for us, Lily & Jack had a goodnight together.
Yesterday we did some stiff around the house and then took a little drive to Lake Sonoma.  Then walked around Healdsburg.  Perfect way to end the weekend.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

What year is it?!