Surprise Birthday Party

Last week I traveled home to celebrate a little pre Thanksgiving/birthday/family time.  Flying solo with a walking running 15 month old was not easy, not to mention I was recovering from the flu! She was great for the flight out there but it didn't matter, she did not want to sit still for more than 15 minutes at a time.  But we made it there safely and once there Grandma took care of us.

My brother and I visited my Dad and picked out a really nice headstone...it wasn't an easy thing to do but we really bonded over doing it and its nice to know we have a place to visit him.

I finally got to join the girls for Cranbrook Holiday tables which put us all in the Holiday Spirit.

We had a great week but the highlight was definitely my Grandma's surprise 80th birthday.  My mom, aunt, and uncle had been planning it for months and it went off without a hitch.  My Grandma was very surprised and so appreciative.

I'm so thankful that I got to be with my family if not on Thanksgiving right before.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

Comparison