Piper 3 months


Size: not sure we don't have a check up for another month but she's fastly growing out of 3 month clothes.  She's already wearing some 6 month outfits.

Sleep: great. I can't believe we've been blessed with another great sleeper, atleast so far!  She's down for the night at 630 and either up twice to nurse (12ish and 3ish) or once around 130/2.  Usually she is good until 6/630 but sometimes fusses around 5 so I'll bring her in with us so she doesn't wake Lily.  Naps are usually in 1-2 hour stretches around 830am and 130pm, but she still cat naps here and there.

Food: breastmilk 100%.  Nursing has been so much easier this time around.  I'm nervous to go back to work and start pumping but hoping for the best.  We're working on giving her a bottle more this week so she gets used to it.  She spits up a lot but now we're getting use out of all those bibs and burp cloths we rarely used for Lily!

New milestones: rolling over & giggling!  Both happened on the 6th of this month and on the same day!  I think this is about a month earlier than Lily for Both.  She also took her first flight :)

Overall she is a super happy and easy going baby.  She smiles so much it's crazy!  Im going back to work Saturday which is very bittersweet.  I'm excited to get dressed, put on makeup, have adult conversations and of course socialize with my coworkers.  On the other hand I'm sad to leave my babies, my relaxed schedule, nap time dvr sessions, and socializing with my mom friends during the day.  Luckily I still have 3 days off a week, one of those with my hubby.  I'll be sure to soak up lots of snuggles this week!



And for comparison. Lily on the left and Piper on the right:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...