Rain, Rain, Go Away

I know we really need this rain, but it hasn't stopped in days and its supposed to continue through the weekend! Yikes. Well, I have a lot to look forward to in the next week. On Wednesday I'm headed to San Fran to visit my good friend Genny who is there with her boyfriend Curt for a work function, I haven't seen her since the move so I'm very excited. I'll wake up Thursday morning and head to Sac Airport to get my Aunt who is here for the weekend!! And lastly, I start photography classes next Tuesday! So regardless of the rain, I'm in a pretty great mood today. So here is a picture of another thing that makes me happy, Rufus, his first birthday was last week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

In the thick of it

Comparison