Lily's first Halloween

Last night we headed over to our friends Amber and Josh for a nice low key Halloween dinner.  Josh is an amazing chef and he served us a great batch of posole.  We drank some pumpkin beer, ate some great food and just relaxed with friends.  Lily was again a trooper.  I sometimes feel guilty dragging her out to our 'adult' events but we were home by a decent hour and I know a year from now we won't be able to do things like this with a toddler.  Today we are still in our jammies just relaxing...I don't have many of these days left before heading back to work, and my back is killing me :(

Our little elephant 

Over it...

...not getting any attention :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...