Summertime


Today was one of those perfect summer days.  It started with my usual Wednesday hike/walk with Melissa & Jack.  Always feels good to start the day with a workout. We also saw tons of goats on our walk...the keep moving them around the somewhat rural neighborhood we walk in.



Then Lily and I packed our pool bag and headed about 20 minutes north to geyeserville to Francis Ford Coppola Winery Pool.  A few of us girls had reserved a 'cabine' which includes a private changing room, lounge chairs/umbrellas, and wine tasting. The pool itself is like a resort.  We swam, drank, ate, and sunned...it was fantastic.  




Now we (Lily) is enjoying some naked time while Rollie and I catch up and make dinner.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...