Halfway! 20 weeks

Cooking time: 20 weeks, 2 days.

Weight gain: +10, I suppose if I only gain a pound a week from here on out I'll be on track.

Food aversions/cravings: Still loving the spicy/salty stuff.

Sleep: Much better.  I still for the most part wake up 2 times a night to pee but I can usually fall back asleep quickly.

Movement: This past week I've definitely felt some strong kicks, mostly to the bladder! 

Overall feeling/other symptoms: I was doing great, tons of energy, was in full nesting mode but then yesterday I hit a wall.  I think the weekend of running around and doing tons around the house caught up with me.  It was also 90 out yesterday which didn't help.  I have no clue how I'm going to make it through the summer if its already this hot.  We are looking into joining a different health club that has an outdoor pool though but that probably won't happen for at least another month if we decide to make the switch.



What we've been up to: Last week I had dinner with Dawn & Micaela on Thursday...we pigged out and it was great.  Friday and Saturday we mostly relaxed after work (its starting to get busy so my energy after work days is pretty minimal), Lily also wasn't feeling great from a little virus and ear infection so we just laid low. Sunday we woke up and headed down to Ikea.  We got a bed frame for Lily and a daybed for the nursery for guests, we then spent the rest of the afternoon assembling and rearranging. Lily slept in her big girl bed for the first time on Sunday night and did great!  I was so nervous.  Monday I went to the gym, watched Ariya for a couple hours in the morning, went to music class, and then ran a billion errands in the afternoon.  Tuesday I walked with my friend Sally in the morning and then had playgroup...it was hot!  The rest of the afternoon yesterday we mostly just played out on the deck with some water toys and tried to stay cool.


First pic 20 weeks with Lily and second this morning with baby sis.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

Comparison