21 weeks

Cooking time: 21 weeks, 2 days

Weight gain: +11

Food aversions/cravings: chips. Also Asian chopped salad that I just had to make last night.

Sleep: Much better.  I still for the most part wake up 2 times a night to pee but I can usually fall back asleep quickly.

Movement: kicks are getting stronger which is always a fun milestone 

Overall feelings/symptoms: my left hip/sciatic is bugging me a lot. A friend webt to a prenantal chiropractor so maybe I'll check that out.  It makes me nervous for labor.

What we've been up to: Mostly our backyard. On minds we had it tilled and this evening Rollie and two coworkers leveled it out with some full dirt.  Now we need to measure and plan the next step which is looking like a rubber mulch area off the deck, sod for the remaining backyard, and some raised beds on the side yard.


First pic 21 weeks with lil and second 21 weeks baby sis




Feeling big already with more than 4 months to go!! Yikes!

                    My new fav pic!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

Comparison

In the thick of it