What's the what

I'm really not sure how professional bloggers keep up.  I always plan on writing but a million other things end up taking priority.  I'm fully back to work as of 1/15 (prior to that I had only worked a of days a week). Besides being exhausted all the time things are going well.  I really like Pipers daycare provider and Lily is thriving at preschool. My workweek (wed-sat) is crazy but we have a system down, which mostly consists of prepping everything possible the night before to make for a smooth morning. 

I think Piper could possibly be teething and lily is diving into potty training (whether she likes it or not!) So needless to say it's been a crazy few days.  We all also battled the 2 week cold but unfortunately round 2 is back with a vengeance on Rollie. 

One of these days I'll get back to regular posts but for now a few recent pics.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

Comparison