Start of Summer

I'm a bit behind after getting back from Chicago.

We had Lilys end of year preschool ceremony.


It actually rained.


Rollie and I had a date night while Grandma Janet was here.


I had a great Stella &Dot show at Jean Claires.


We had a fun family pizza night at the Patels to say goodbye to their old house before moving to a new one here in Santa Rosa.


I went up to Goldeneye with some work friends.  The girls did great.

We enjoyed some outdoor meals.

Grandma Anne came up for and afternoon and dinner.


I had the stomach flu for 4 days. No fun.

We celebrated Fathers Day with breakfast out, a long walk at Spring Lake, and naps :)


We enjoyed the baby pool and hot temps this past week.


I had some friends stop by for a visit while they were in town wine tasting.


Lily and I snuggled one morning (since I was still not 100%).

I had a work picnic at Three Palms Vineyard.


Lily loves her trampoline.

K&K came over for a BBQ.


I had a mothers night out at a pottery painting studio, super fun.


Diane was on vacation this past week so Piper had fun at three different playdates.  I have the best friends anyone could ask for.  I know that its not an easy task to watch a 9 month old all day, so I thank you all so much!!  Piper played with Ruby on Wednesday, Quinn and Ensley on Thursday and Jackie on Friday.  Kasey even snapped a few 'real' pics of Piper.


Comments

  1. I love this--- what a great way to celebtrate memories. The girls are beautiful-- would love to see you all

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

In the thick of it

Comparison