November 1-15

Well unless I have documented pictures, I had no clue what we did! 

Works been very busy for me so our evenings are short and exhausting right now. 

We've managed to sprinkle in some fun though.

Two weeks ago I had a girls night in at Micaelas...wine, pjs and girl talk with Dawn, Micaela, Kristina & Kasey. Much needed catching up.

I also hosted a Stella & Dot show with Micaelas friend Lindsay who does Rodan & Fields.  No pics from either :/ Just Lily and I in the morning and Night time pics from Rollie.


Lily's been brining home TONS of artwork. No clue what to do with it all, but "momma I made this for you" never gets old.


Lazy Sunday snuggles.


This Monday after errands. I went to a surprise baby shower for one of the stroller stride instructors.  There were cake pops...Lily was happy.


Lily's been independently entertaining herself really well these days. (Playing/sharing with Piper-not so well)


Monday after naps we had the Kliegl girls over for an impromptu short play date 


Tuesday was back to the grind but Diane was closed so Piper got to spend the day with Ensley & Quinn!


I took Wednesday off for Veterans Day (no school or daycare). So we ran errands and went to the (very crowded) museum with the Kliegl girls before heading over to Duckhorn to visit.



Pipers finally standing at 14 months. Maybe she'll walk by Christmas :)

Couldn't resist this pic.

Thursday night after work we headed to the Kliegls for a delicious dinner (and too much vino). The younger girls went to sleep at normal time but Lily & Ens stayed up late. 


Diane sent me some pics of Piper standing. 


K&K came over for pizza Friday night and we attempted to watch inside out, but atoll or and Lily finished it Saturday.

Saturday evening was very low key.

Today we slept in, ate pancakes & worked around the house. Then met up with the Chamians to have our yearly family pics taken.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...