November Wrap Up

*Started Christmas shopping

*Started soccer on Saturday mornings with Ens

*Played in the Patel's new beautiful backyard

*Had a girls night in with wine and Halloween candy while they guys attended a Stanford game

*Went on a walk with friends

*Picked up my mom from the Airport on 11/6 and had dinner & drinks in SF

*Went shopping with the girls and my mom

*Watched the saddest night in history at Kristina's house (election night)

*More soccer and awesome little sister cheer squad

*Celebrated Grennan's second birthday with delicious homemade Indian food and framily

*Headed to the coast for an amazing day of fun and fresh air

*Snuggles with Grandma

*Park date, hot day!

*Massages and Thai food with my mom

*Date night at Russian River (Mustache thanks to Mo-vember)


*A beautiful friends giving at Kristina's house


*Celebrating Oscar's first birthday (I had to work)

*We had the Busam's over for brunch one Sunday, overdo catch up. The girls played great.

*I took the girls to the museum one morning. 

*We prepped for hosting Thanksgiving

*The girls had Thanksgiving feast at school

*The Dolan's came to town for Sara's birthday and Thanksgiving

*We hiked Armstrong Woods Thanksgiving morning

*We feasted and drank amazing wine

*I took the girls to Napa the following day to see old coworkers and Meghan's new winery

*We watched the last Stanford game of the season

*Picked up a Christmas tree and started to decorate the house for Christmas

*I took the girls to the mall one morning (bad idea)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...