If...

A writing exercise borrowed from another blog I frequent...


If I was a month, I would be October.
If I was a day, I would be March 14, 2009.
If I was a time of day, I would be sunset.
If I was a season, I would be fall.
If I was a sea creature, I would be a starfish.
If I were an emotion, I would be affection.



If I was a country, I would be America.
If I was an item in a house, I’d be a candle.

If I was a drink, I would be red wine.
If I was a tree I would be a cherry tree .
If I was a flower, I would be a lavender.
If I was weather I’d be blue sky with white puffy clouds.
If I was a fruit I would be pineapple.
If I was a color I’d be celadon.


If I was a dish I would be chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream.


If I was a taste I would taste salty.
If I was a song I’d be no women, no cry.
If I was a pair of shoes I would be havaiana flip flops.
If I was a sound I’d sound like the waves.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

In the thick of it

Comparison