Laguna continued...

Tuesday morning we woke up around 6:39 after a good nights sleep (thank you lily!) I went for a great jog all by myself, this is rare, while my aunt & grandma watched lily. Lily took a 2 hour nap! Why don't these happen at home?!

While she was still napping I showered and headed up the street to my aunts salon for my first haircut in over 6 months! My aunts friend/stylist Virginia was sweet enough to give me a whole bag of girls clothing, handed down from her 2 year old, paisley.

We all met at Dana Kai for a yummy sushi lunch before packing up and heading up to balboa island/Newport to stroll, shop and have an early dinner.

It's our families tradition to eat at the old spaghetti factory and never disappoints...you can't beat that mizithra
Pasta, yum!!!

Lily and I flew home Wednesday morning straight into Santa Rosa...so nice!! It was such a great 3 days with my wonderful extended family, but of course always good to be home with my little family of 4.

















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

In the thick of it

Comparison