September 12th-18th

We returned back from vacation and headed into a busy week-because that's how we do it!  Monday was spent playing catch up, grocery shopping and doing laundry.


Tuesday the 13th was Pipers 2nd birthday! I made banana chocolate chip mini muffins for her to share with her little friends at school and that night we had a relaxing family night at home and made homemade pizzas.


Wednesday night we had framily dinner at our place. We got meat, beans and rice from the Mexican market and had everyone make their own burritos, tacos, nachos, etc.  We had missed our friends while in Michigan!


Thursday night we got a sitter and headed to Sonoma State for the Avett Brothers concert with Meghan-The Chamians were there too but they had inside seats and we were on the lawn.  It was a really great show.


Friday Janet came to celebrate the girls birthdays since she couldn't be here for the party.  That night I headed out for a girls night at Jackson's for my friend Lauryn's birthday-she turned the big 25...yikes I'm old!


Saturday Rollie headed down to the Stanford game with Chris and stayed the night so Janet watched the girls while I was at work and then her and I splurged on some delicious sushi that night since Rollie would never eat it!


Sunday she watched the girls for a bit while we did some stuff around the house and then that evening Kerry and Kristen came over for more birthday celebrations  for Ms. P :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...