Great Weekend

Its of course tough being back to work but I really couldn't ask for a better schedule than what I have right now.  I have Sun-Tue off which gives me great family time with Rollie and Lily on Sundays, Mondays I can either relax, clean or run errands, and then Tuesday mornings are spent with my playgroup which I really look forward to every week.  This past weekend my Aunt Sara who's more like a big sister to me, was up in San Francisco from Orange County with a friend of hers for a long weekend.  I headed down to the city on Sunday morning for brunch and the Nutcracker.  It was such a lovely day.  Rollie watched Lily and although it was nice to have a day 'off' in the city I was ready to get home and see her yesterday afternoon.  There were so many cute girls dressed up in holiday outfits at the Nutcracker...I can't wait until she is old enough to go.

My aunt drove back up with me and spent the night, getting to cuddle and snuggle with Lily last night and this morning.  We drove down to Sausalito this morning and met back up with my Aunt's friend and her daughter, shopped around Heath Ceramics, had super yummy fish and chips for lunch at Fish and then walked around the boat docks.

It really makes me appreciate this beautiful area we live in.  Such a great two days.  Tomorrow is playgroup in the morning with our White Elephant exchange and them I'm walking spring lake in the afternoon with my mommy friend Melissa and her son Jack...looking forward to both!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...