MLK day

We (lily and I) had a great day today with my friends Meghan & Melissa. Melissa and I have a slight addiction to blogs and pintrest, so today we decided to actually do something with our 'craft' board.

Before heading out we watched an episode if Peter rabbit cartoon (which I didn't know existed, but it was one of my favorite books as a kid) while Lily snuggled her own rabbit.

Then I got Lily dressed in a super cute preppy outfit that lasted about 45 minutes before she had a huge blowout and we had to change :(

I headed over to napa to pick up Meghan and then we continued over to Vacaville. Before we got down to crafting we went out for sushi...and it was some of the best I've had...so good!!!

We went to Michaels and picked up some paint and canvas for our ombré prints. I think they turned out pretty well. I hung mine in our guest bathroom that needed some fun art.

Also I did this while carrying Lily in the ergo for close to 2 hours!

I also wore my teething necklace for the first time...both Lily and I love it! Thanks Deidre :)

Now Lily's sound asleep with her butt up in the air...so funny



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

Comparison