15 weeks with #2

Cooking time: 15 weeks, 1 day

Weight gain: +6, hoping this one pound a week isn't consistent. I think half of that had gone to my boobs, my bras barely fit!  Really trying to workout more though, did great Sunday thru Tuesday even swam laps for the first time since being pregnant with Lily.  

Food aversions/cravings: Everything sounds good.  I just always seem hungry.
If I don't eat for 3-4 hours I've actually gotten pretty crazy hungry pains.

Sleep: Getting better, although the last 2 nights I've fallen asleep early on the couch again.

Movement: I've definitely felt little flutters even though you supposedly can't feel it until 16 weeks.

Overall feeling/other symptoms: for the most part great.  The 2nd trimester is a breeze. My hip hurts but it's partially my own fault for not doing stretches.

What we've been up to:  We leave a week from today!  We have a big to do list over the weekend.  I have a company spring party tonight, a sunset cruise on the bay.  Should be fun minus the no drinking great wine part :(

                    15 weeks with Lily

                     15 weeks w/ #2


                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...