Birthday Party for My Momma

Friday night I had a birthday party for my mom.  Her actual birthday is Monday but she's headed down to Laguna with my Grandma and Aunt so we had to celebrate early.  Rollie and I ordered carnitas, chicken, and beans from the Mexican market down the street and then bought all the fixings for a nacho/taco bar.  It turned out great.  I also made chocolate/chocolate and chocolate/vanilla/coconut cupcakes.  We had about 16 people and 5 kids over...full house, my Aunt Heidi, Uncle Perry, cousin Stefani, Aunt Sara, Grandma, cousin Kimberlyn, my mom, cousin Connor and his girlfriend Haley, my friends Dawn, Amar, Cameron, Micaela and Kai.

I love a good party.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

In the thick of it

Comparison