Family Visit

Monday it was another nice day so we pretty much just played outside, showed my Grandma around town, and had lunch out.  Tuesday we met up with my Aunt and Uncle in Petaluma to 'exchange' my Grandma.  That afternoon my mom, Lily and I hung out, took a walk and played.  Wednesday I was supposed to go to work but Lily had been fighting a cold which got worse and turned into a double ear infection so we took her to the doctor, they said we caught it super early and she's now on amoxicillin and tons better.  Thursday I worked while my Mom and Aunt Sara watched Lily.  That night my mom and I got massages and had Thai food out while Rollie watched Lily.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...