35 weeks

Well somehow I managed to skip weeks 31-34.  Oops.  I honestly don't know what happened.

Cooking time: 35 weeks (tomorrow)

Weight gain: 25ish, at the dr last week it was 24...which was my total weight gain with Lily :/

Food aversions/cravings: nothing new.  I'm definitely at the point where I can't eat much.  We indulged this past weekend in cinnamon roll biscuits with bacon, french fries, filet mignon, pizza, & mexican.  It was all delish but I'm so uncomfortable after eating.  

Sleep: pretty horrible.  Between the heartburn, peeing & restless leg syndrome I'm almost dreaming of middle of the night feedings.

Movement: So much, one active little girl...definitely feels head down at the moment so let's just hope she stays that way.

Overall feelings/symptoms: My back has done a complete 180.  It's 90% better.  I contribute it to a bunch of changes.  Taking it easier at work and at home with many thanks to my awesome coworkers & Rollie.  Water aerobics has been great too, I go atleast once sometimes twice a week.  Tylenol, although I haven't taken it in over a week except once this weekend.  Also stretching and not picking Lily up have all helped.  It's been a life changer.  From 30-33 weeks I was miserable, crabby and depressed.  Now I'm just huge and uncomfortable in other ways!  Lots of Braxton hicks too.

What we've been up to: As I write this we are in the car driving home from the airport.  Rollie and I spent the last 3 nights in Denver/Winter Park for my best guy friends wedding.  Hopefully ill do a recap of our trip soon.  I was a week away from not being able to fly, but I'm so glad I made it.  Flying wasn't as bad as I thought, but it was only a 2 hour flight.  Kristen & Kerry stayed at our house with Lily, Rufus, and Kerry's 3 nieces and nephew who are in town from South Carolina with Kerry's sister.  Full house! They are the best.  I have 4 work days left before going on leave.  I'm taking my full 4 weeks prior this time vs. only taking 2 before Lily was born.  She will be in daycare this week & next but after that home with us for the next 4 months!  I need to find somewhere for her to go once or twice a week though for her benefit and my sanity :)  We are having the house deep cleaned on the 13th...I can't wait!!  I'm also hoping to sneak in a massage that week as well.

          Top two from this weekend


                  35 weeks with Lily




                    


              























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...