Oct 27-Nov 2

Another great busy week! Monday we played catch up after being in Carmel.  Tuesday we went to stroller strides and hosted Halloween playgroup.  Lily was a zebra that looked more like an 80s workout girl and Piper was an elephant. That night Kristen & Kerry came over to carve pumpkins and watch the Giants game.

We also transitioned Piper into her crib out of the bassinet in our bedroom and she's done great. 
Wednesday at stroller strides was Pirate& Princess themed class.  Lily and I played at the park afterwards. My girls and their tutus :)
Thursday during Lilys nap Megan and Jarelyn came over for a baby play date. Sally stopped by too!
Late Thursday night I picked up my two best friends Stephanie & Shannon from the Airport shuttle drop off.  We realized that I hadn't seen Stephanie since January and Shannon since her wedding in July of 2013! Way too long!

Friday we lounged around and Lily played in the rain for a bit.  That night Kristen & Kerry came over and we all filled up our fancy Halloween goblets and went trick or treating.  Lily was scared at the first few houses but then got the hang of it.
Saturday was Rollirs first full day with both girls while my friends and I went to Napa for the day.  It was so nice to let loose!
Sunday morning we all went out to breakfast and then Shannon, Piper and I drove down to the city for a little shopping. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...