Checking In

Well its been a week since I posted my '30 before 30' list so I wanted to check in with myself to see how its going and if I make it public (like this blog) I tend to hold my self a bit more accountable.


62. lose 20 lbs (yep just throw the hardest one out there first) down 2 lbs from last Monday
63. Finish our stairway photo gallery printed out ideas and Aaron brothers penny sale is going on so I need to act fast!
64a. Make a dentist appointment this month (1/11)
64b. Make a doctor appointment (yearly check up) also this month (1/11) Appointment was 1/13
65. Save $500 for our Chicago/Michigan vacation in April $100 so far :)
66. Pay off best buy credit card next month (2/11)
67. Go to gym or hike/run outdoors M-F for 30 days (started 1/10/11) 6 out of last 9 days...not bad but room for improvement
68.Visit 5 new restaurants in Sonoma or Napa county Mikes at the Crossroad in Cotati for lunch on 1/13 with Rollie & Flavor in Santa Rosa for lunch with Jessica on 1/14
69. Cook 2 new things every month
70. Talk to long distance friends on a monthly basis (on the phone)
71. Make the bed everyday ( I used to be so good at this!) improvement but not everyday last week :(
72. No TV before 7:30pm on work nights failing horribly!
73. Walk rufus daily at least to camino calegio or Starbucks unless raining (distance guidelines) also not so great...walking around our immediate neighborhood but not long enough
74. Read a book a month half way through billionaires vinegar
75. Get out and take more pictures got out last Friday and planning on venturing to Glen Ellen on Thursday with Rollie for some wine tasting which always includes creative picture taking!
76. Drink more water, try harder not to buy bottled water definitely big strides here...I have my kleen canteen at work and haven't bought any sparking water (my fav) in the last week.77. Stop buying crap I don't need (mostly clothes, shoes, etc)
78. Go skiing one more time this winter
79. Finish Scrapbooks that I've already started (Cozumel, MX)
80. Listen to live music or go to concert
81. Watch 3 original Star Wars movies and actually understand them
82. Wash my face before bedtime probably every other night in the last week...hey that's a start!
83. Have Rollie teach me how to make Soupash and have friends over for dinner party that night
84. Teach Rufus not to jump on everyone! not really sure how to go about this one??
85. Save up $ for a outfit from Lululemon (yoga pants and hoodie)
86. Make/Finish 2010 photo album
87. Update travel journal almost done, just a couple day trips to write about from this past Fall
88. Put curtains up in bedroom
89. Only use bluetooth in car also, no texting, facebooking, checking email in car trying really hard!  Need to consistently charge bluetooth
90. 'Unplug' for a weekend, no phone, internet, or tv date planned 2/16-2/17 staying at company house on Goldeneye property (sister winery of Duckhorn)
91. No diet coke for 30 days

Not too bad for the first week, right??  Going forward I probably wont update this often but more likely every 30 days.  I also forgot to post about Rufus's 2nd birthday!!!  We actually didn't do anything exciting because I was down in the city visiting Hollie but I'll post some recent pics of the crazy boston tonight.

Comments

  1. I love that you have a running tracker going. You can do it all!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...