It's May!

I love May! Great weather, Mother's Day and my birthday of course. I'll admit I'm one of those people who celebrates all month long :)

Last week we started off with stroller strides of course and then Sally invited us to her in laws to swim since the high was 88!  It was a bit stressful having both girls by myself but Sally and Terri (her mother in law helped). Piper loved the water for her first time!


The girls both took long naps after all that fresh air and apparently the heat got to Rufus as well.


Tuesday we headed to barre and then enjoyed a nice playgroup outside at Sarah's, she has an amazing backyard.


Later that day Sally & Jackie came over to finalize the details of my new adventure...a stylist for Stella & Dot!


And then Kerry & Kristen stopped by to say hi.


My workweek was crazy busy with end of month inventory on Thursday and our huge Spring Release Party Saturday so to say I was exhausted by Saturday evening was a huge understatement!

The Dolans were up visiting Connor so they brought over pizza and we just played with the girls and relaxed that night.  Sara brought up some new hand me down toys & clothes for Lily.


Sunday morning we headed out to Armstrong Woods and then to big bottom market for brunch with the Dolans and K&K.


Sunday afternoon we relaxed, cleaned house and snuggled :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

Comparison

In the thick of it