Last week

Look at me, I'm actually on top of blogging this month!  Last week was a crazy one (what isn't crazy these days?!).

Monday was 'may the 4th be with you' so naturally the girls both wore thirst Star Wars finest for strolled strides and errands.


Tuesday after stroller strides barre we headed to the museum with playgroup friends.


Then I prepped for my first Stella and Dot trunkshow. Cinco de mayo themed of course. 

Piper was a big help setting up


The show was a great success. Here is the only picture I took (huge fail).


Wednesday and Thursday were a blur, possibly from the beeritas I was over served Tuesday night. But by Thursday night we were on the road headed to Carmel Valley for 3 nights!  That post to follow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

Comparison