Mini Vacation

I'm heading down to Laguna to spend 3 days with my Aunts/Uncles, Grandma, Mom, and Cousins...I can't wait! I feel like I've been looking forward to this mini trip forever.  My mom is one of the most thoughtful people I know and she planned a motherhood party for me...not a shower but more of a celebration of becoming pregnant.  Knowing how creative she is and her attention to detail it should be amazing!  Besides that I plan on sitting in the sun, taking walks on the beach and just plain old relaxing. 

I'll probably be a bit behind on posting my picture of the day, I'm not sure I'll be able to upload anything while I'm down there but I have green (from yesterday), indulgence, flowers, postcard, cake and ballon to look forward too :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

Comparison