3.8 Books

I have a really bad habit...I read several books at once, but then that often leads to not finishing one or more of them.  I was getting better but now with all of these pregnancy reference books I'm back to my old tricks.  Currently I'm reading: The House of Mondavi (couple chapters left), Skinny Bitch-Bun in the Oven, and The Wine Bible...and those are just actual books...on my kindle I'm skimming through The Mayo Clinics Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy and The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy...geez that was tiring!  Hoping to finish House of Mondavi this week and then I'l focus on the Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy because its hilarious (thanks Kerry for the recommendation!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

Comparison