Pumpkin Patch

Lily is 7 weeks old as of Tuesday and things couldn't be better.  We really understand each other better now and were getting into a bit of a routine.  I've also joined a few local groups and have had quiet a busy week!  Monday I went to a playgroup for babies 10 months and under through meetups.com and met some great mom's and babies.  Tuesday was my first playgroup through the Santa Rosa Mothers Club, which is a great organization.  Our Tuesday playgroup are all babies born between May and August 2012.  I'm really looking forward to this weekly meeting as well as walking/jogging with some of the mom's in the group.  I also heard about stroller strides through my Monday group, so I bought a groupon for 10 sessions and attending my first class last night.  It was really nice to get some fresh air, exercise and chat with other mom's.  I definitely used muscles that haven't been used in quiet sometime! Tomorrow I'm checking out baby time at a local library branch (for babies 0-17 months)...lots of fun stuff on the calendar!  I have 6 weeks until I go back to work so I really want to enjoy these last few weeks with my baby girl!

This past weekend we checked out the Adobe Pumpkin Patch in Petaluma with our friends Jared and Alicia and their 2 1/2 year old Kaylie.  It was a perfect fall day and we were able to snap some really great pictures with Lily.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comparison

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

In the thick of it