4.1 Technology

It's absolutely amazing how technology has grown in the last 13 years.  I didn't get my first cell phone until my freshman year of college which was the Fall of 1999...I barley used email then and there definitely wasn't facebook, myspace, yelp, twitter, or pintrest.  I had a pink razor up until 2009 when I got my first Iphone...just 3 short years ago, and now I'm not sure what I would do without it!  We don't own an Ipad (yet) but I occasionally get to play with Rollie's work issued one and I can't wait to have my own.  I do love facebook mostly to catch up with friends thousands of miles away and to see peoples pictures, and I'm completely obsessed with pintrest and not afraid to admit it!  I can't even imagine what the next 10 years will bring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...