4.3 Something Fun

On Monday night we finally went to the movies and saw the Hunger Games.  We said we were going to get to more movies before baby girl comes but neither of us could remember the last time we saw one or what we saw...so clearly too long.  I didn't read the books (Rollie of course did) but a lot of people said that it wouldn't really matter much if I saw the movie and still wanted to read the books.  The whole concept behind the books is pretty disturbing yet it catches your attention and makes you want to follow the outcome...I guess that's what makes a good drama.  Oh and I just love the kids combo at movies...the perfect amount of popcorn, a kids drink (so I don't have to pee a million times) and your choice of fruit snacks or a fun size m&m!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...