Camera Love

Lately I've really been trying to get better about using my camera vs. Iphone.  I keep saying this but this is truly the best age.  Lily's talking more, growling, grunting, laughing all the time, mocking us, and just plain ol' fun.

Here are a few pictures from the last week.


baby blues

trying to figure out what's on her feet


Hey!

trying to crawl off the couch

the bloomers I bought for her to come home from the hospital in fit...9 months later




Laughing at something funny

get these off!!
being adorable while I get ready 

awesome hair

Hanging out on mothers day in Healdsburg


Sorry Dad...


Chilling on the lawn at Dry Creek Vineyards

Great 1st Mothers Day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...