The big 3-2

Yesterday I celebrated my 32nd birthday.  Yikes!  But really my birthday started on Monday with a morning at the Spa.  I went to Hotel Healdsburg for a massage and a facial (my first one!), then sat by the pool for a bit and had lunch at a great little pizza place called pizzando in Hotel Healdsburg.  It was an amazing morning to say the least.

Last night about 15 of our closest friends met us at our favorite wine bar, Cellars of Sonoma.  We love this place.  They let you bring in outside food which is so great, so we picked up a few pizza's from Mombo's and a dozen cupcakes from Sift.  I can't even put into words how fortunate I am to have such amazing friends in my life.  Friends are the family you choose, right?!  Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate.

Lily of course had to get a new party dress


My amazing 'mommy' friends...I think we all look pretty damn good for having babies less than a year ago! 

One more...and Kaylie photo bombing! 

Bree & Kristen

Jean Claire catching the baby fever


blowing out my birthday candles 

Happy family :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the thick of it

May (or better known as my Birthday Month)

My latest read...